Join Pastor Phil Collins as he explores Whistler in British Columbia, Canada while praying and spending time with God, teaching you how to prayer walk as he goes.
- Session 1: Introduction
- Session 2: Where do we start? Clearing out the garbage ...
- Session 3: Praying for our Families
- Session 4: Praying is not Snakes & Ladders
- Session 5: Praying for Yourself
- Session 6: The Goal - Get Close to God
- Session 7: Healing
- Session 8: Hitting a Wall
- Session 9: Stop. Take in the Moment.
- Session 10: The Power of Dialogue
- Session 11: Journalling while Walking
- Session 12: Panning for Gold
- Next ... Have you completed the Hearing God course?
- Chat with others in the Pastoring.me Community
Phil is the Senior Pastor at Willow Park Church in Kelowna, a multi-site church, with six congregations. Phil worked for many years as the National Evangelist for Youth For Christ in the UK, conducting city-wide missions and speaking extensively. Phil is an engaging speaker, who loves to tell stories and bring theological truths alive, with a mixture of humour and passion. Phil would say that prayer and his deep relationship with Christ is his driving force. He loves to go on prayer retreats, hikes, run marathons and find adventure. Phil and Michelle have lived in Kelowna for nine years and have four children.